Friday, November 25, 2011

Bamboozled: Rough Draft

Today through Monday, I will be crafting and drawing like a maniac. Thanksgiving Holidays, as well as any other holidays, are my opportunity to do the things I love to do (but never get a chance to--thank you, College). Here's an in-progress shot of the second in a set of four digital paintings based on the elements: "Air".


I previously blogged about "Earth" here. I just really like the idea of creating nymphs because I find them to be peaceful and serene creatures. Or I imagine them to be so, anyway. Hopefully this one gets done soon and I can post up the result! Can't wait to see how it'll turn out. I'm still not used to using a digital tablet, but all I have to say is that this is the best piece of technology I could've ever invested in. (Then again, apart from the computer, I'm not very attached to technology at all, so take this with a grain of salt!)

Hope everyone's having a good weekend so far! I'm finally back in my own element after being creatively deprived for so long, and I'm more content than ever.
<3 Linda

1 comment:

  1. really interesting! i guess that's why i developed an etsy shop...so i could be like "but this isn't just a hobby! i have to do it! it's work!"

    lolol

    ReplyDelete

Type whatever you wish!