Monday, September 12, 2011

Movies & Mixes Monday: Downplayer


The Downplayer is great for people who don't want to purchase music illegally (I'm guilty of feeling guilty...hmm!). One of my friends showed me this site this year and I was really drawn into the idea. Each week, 10 different songs in varying genres are put up for download legally. It's a mixed bag, but I almost always find something that suits my taste. To top it off, you can find concert reviews and interviews as you scroll down. Such a great combination, and it's streamlined too! Just click and download, and you don't have to deal with confusing links and long lists. And a definite perk? They often post really awesome mixes, some of which are a little more rare than others! Quick and easy, just the way I like it.

<3 Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type whatever you wish!