Thursday, July 14, 2011

Adventures Galore

Today I went out and about, so I decided to bring my camera along!

This is what I look like as of recent. My bangs make me look like a 10 year old.


First we went to Petsmart or Petco (I forget which) to check up on a friend's dog, Whiskey. The little bugger refused to stay still!


While I was there, I peeked about at the other animals. The Zebra Finch was my favorite! It's so sad to see them in these cages. If I had my own bird, I'd let him or her fly about wherever she pleased within the house. At least it would be a step up from the confined pet store spaces!


Then it was off to Target, where we ogled at cards. They look so colorful and pretty together!


I had to resist the temptation to buy scrapbook supplies...


These little pinatas made me laugh!

T'was a random but fun day. I normally hate going shopping, but I pulled myself out of the house because I wanted to see Whiskey. Tonight's the Harry Potter premiere, so I may not be posting until late tomorrow!

<3 Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type whatever you wish!