Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tiny Successes!

I have no idea if anyone would think these things are that big of a deal, but to me they are, because they are teeny personal successes that have led me to be a very happy gal this week.

I signed on today and found out that I reached over 100 page views on this blog! To me that's something to celebrate since I'm such a blogging noob; I'm rounding on 3 weeks now. :"D Thanks so much for commenting and reading, everyone!

More things to celebrate:
  • I was the lucky lucky winner of a pair of Blowfish Shoes on Amy Morby's blog! She seems so nice, check her out if you have time. I will definitely blog about them when they come in! Highlight of my week, most certainly.
  • My scanner is finally working for my computer, so I can upload Daily Animal Doodles now, and they'll look nice and clean! Somehow or the other the software worked a second time around. Unfortunately I've fallen behind the past couple of days... tomorrow's catch-up day, and I have around 3 to catch up with. Uh-oh!
  • My laptop is finally getting a replacement battery, so I won't be constantly living in fear of it spontaneously dying on me.
  • The shop is opening in... 9 days? (I'm terrible with counting.) I'm so nervous but excited. For the first few weeks, you can expect to see some "standard" items. In the meantime, I'll be working on some larger scale projects that you will hopefully like when they come out! I now have so much appreciation for anyone who has an online business; it's a lot of work! 
I'm writing this at night so that I can sleep in tomorrow (I really need it!). I'll let you know what I was up to today later on in the week instead, I am pooped!

<3 Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type whatever you wish!