Monday, December 12, 2011

Bamboozled: Getting Back to Business

I cannot believe I've neglected my blog for so long! I'm finally back at home; the past two weeks were filled with all-nighters for finals. No matter how early I study for something, I always feel too anxious to have a normal sleep schedule during finals week! Needless to say, you can expect to hear more from me in the next few days-- Sorry for the unannounced hiatus!

Here's an updated version of the (still in progress) "Air" painting:

I really like it and can see what I want to do to take it to the next level. The colors are still a little off because I was using F.Lux at the time, but it's nothing Photoshop can't fix. I'm hoping it'll involve some kind of lace texture, pinstripe, and glow. However, I have some bad news, mainly for myself: In my hurry to pack for my flight back home, I left my drawing tablet, art supplies, and watercolor paper in the dorms! I'm really upset about it because I was planning on doing a lot of fun things for the blog over winter break like holiday tag printables and whatnot. I will probably attempt to make something anyway and scan it, but it's going to take a little longer than normal. It makes me so sad to think that I could've caught up on so much painting that I haven't gotten a chance to do! Sigh. All I can ask is that you be patient with me. In the meantime I'll be putting up pictures of Christmas Party and whatnot, which was super fun :)

Hope your holidays are coming along swimmingly! I'm so excited to finally start mine!
<3 Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type whatever you wish!