Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Time for me to try something new this week! I tend to look at wedding sites simply because they have a really clean, finished look. And I love Etsy too, which makes for a time-consuming (but oh-so-entertaining) combination!

The Dress:
If you're planning on a summer wedding, a short and light dress would be cute. Especially if it's outdoors! I like this look because it's a simple cut with a lot of little detail. And it's vintage! That dress has already been loved by someone on their special day, and now it'll be a part of the day of whoever's lucky enough to buy this dress.

The Headpiece:
A lighter solution to the veil is a headpiece. This one is sweet looking and unique.

The Bouquet:
Keeping with the vintage theme, this bouquet is just a little different from the rest.

For the Man:
Twigs. Not too girly, and ties in the color/ natural theme.

The Colors/ Bridesmaids' Dresses:
I'm liking the way neutrals look when set against a lush landscape. Perfect for an outdoor wedding, because they're not too flashy! And these dresses come in different styles, which is refreshing for bridesmaids' dresses. 

The Cake Toppers:

These little love birds would look adorable atop any wedding cake!

Apparently, I have too much time on my hands (And yet I'm so busy!)... You can see some more from this set in my treasury list.
<3 Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type whatever you wish!