Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Things I Love Tuesday: Christmas in July?!

Haha, just kidding. I just thought now would be a better time than ever to do a picture post of my Christmas wishlist!

1.  This Wacom tablet. (Yeah yeah, I know I've been going on about tablets.)

2. The Feeding the Swans dress from Modcloth. I hope lace never goes out of style! And those eyelets! And that collar! And those pleats! And that pink! ...Okay, going to stop rambling now. All I have to say is that this is the perfect dress, I'm so happy that it was chosen!

3. Brooches. Come on now, these ones by Hanaletters are adorable! I collect brooches, because you can wear them with almost anything, and put them almost anywhere!

4. A fair isle poncho. I haven't tried knitting fair isle myself, but I love the way it looks. And ponchos are personal to me because it's an alternative to draping a blanket around myself (which I love to do at home!). This capelet pattern is from Ravelry, so if you're interested, buy it and try it out!

5. These Sheer Pinstriped Thigh Highs with Bows from Sockdreams. I have been eyeing them for who-knows-how-long. They remind me of something you'd see in Moulin Rouge or Chicago and definitely have an old-time flair about them!

6. A black faux leather jacket. It's chic but not too dramatic. This Black Faux Snakeskin Suede Biker Jacket from Topshop would be amazing, it it were only in my size! I don't support wearing leather for ethical reasons, but if it's fake, I don't mind. Here's a cheaper alternative from Wetseal that I've also been contemplating.

That's just a bit of my huge wishlist! I'm an avid window-shopper, so I highly doubt any of these will be mine come December. But it's good to dream!

What do you have on your wishlist?
<3 Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type whatever you wish!