Friday, November 30, 2012

Shopdates:: Society 6 Re-Opening!

I've gotten my Soc6 account back up and running! It now has a few prints and photos, but rest assured that there are some awesome pieces still heading that way. I'm really excited! There's a widget on my blog that can direct you to my store.


This decision has come along with a plan for some major changes in the look and design of The Little Willow Shop. I think I have finally decided which direction I want to go in, in terms of crochet items, so it's just a matter of getting the work done. I have also decided (for now) to keep my art prints solely on Society6, until I can figure out how to print high quality without as much of the cost. More details on the changes to come, but for now just know that I'm working hard and the shop will (hopefully) be back soon on Etsy!

In the meantime here's a sneak preview of a print I'm working on right now...
Adorable, right? I love drawing horses, I learned how to draw them in 4th grade! I can't seem to think of what to put in the background right now... Maybe I'll just be boring and plunk them into a pasture!

Finally creating again,
<3 Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type whatever you wish!