Sunday, March 11, 2012

Location, Location, Location!

Hello hello everyone! Since I've been all over the place as of late, I thought I'd pop back in to show a couple of pictures of places I've been to recently! I had to visit these sites to write an essay on the preservation of art, but each of these sculptures were in places I've wanted to go to for a while. It made for a really fun day!

There's a tiny Native American woman on the top. Also, when the light hits the water, it creates a rainbow!
La Brea Tar Pits. Did you know that they're still excavating fossils from there?  They found an entire mammoth skeleton in 2009. Crazy!
I wish this picture wasn't so overexposed, I love the fish eye illusion!
I'm still learning how to use my camera (Fugifilm Finepix S3380), so a lot of pictures are still not quite how I want them to be, but it's a great transition camera for people who want a DSLR! I highly recommend it. I've been trying to get into the habit of taking it with me wherever I go so that I can always capture the moment, and it's pretty light, so it's not hard to bring it everywhere! More to come later. :)

<3 Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type whatever you wish!