Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Once again, my friends and I are planning a party this weekend-- this time, for Valentine's Day! Any excuse to celebrate the end of midterms is fine by me. To prepare for the party, we decided to make goodie bags. My contribution was teeny crocheted hearts.



Aren't they adorable? I wish I had time to photoshop them a bit, but alas, it is four in the morning and I have yet to finish a 7 page paper as well as study for my Italian midterm tomorrow. Sigh!

For those of you who want to make your own cute little hearts, use this tutorial! It's super simple compared to other heart tutorials I've seen out there-- I made one every 6 minutes, and I'm a slow crocheter! The only difference between what I did and what they did was that I used embroidery thread so that the hearts would turn out super tiny compared to the original version! Love the pastel colors, and I can't wait for everyone to see 'em!

Sorry for being MIA, but it looks like school's going to be my first priority, so I'm going to be posting whenever I can, but expect to hear from me sporadically!
<3 Linda

1 comment:

  1. Those hearts are adorable! I'm glad you're still going to be blogging - even if sporadically. I thought you were gone forever!

    ReplyDelete

Type whatever you wish!