Friday, December 16, 2011

Weekly Positivity!

To start off my return to the blogosphere, I thought it would be nice to add a little bit of happiness to your day.

Mantra of the Moment:
Sometimes we forget that we're capable of doing so much in just one day. Repeating positive things to yourself when you wake up will lead to you being in a better mood, and therefore, you will be more likely to have a better day. And who doesn't want a better day?

Challenge of the Day:
“Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time, to figure out whether you like it or not.”
— Virgil Garnett Thomson
A Song to Motivate You:
I've recently been listening to this song from High Places called "Jump In". It's simple and cute, but also brings up a good point: "If you never take the first step, you cannot go too far... So get a move on, jump in." 

Learn to Appreciate Life:
“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.”-- From the movie American Beauty (which I have yet to see!).

Make Everything Okay with the Click of a Button:
This site is pretty darn awesome, and will only take up about two minutes of your life. Two minutes, and look at that! All of your problems are solved. Go on, then. I know I managed to pique your curiosity a bit.

Have a great day, everyone! I'm off to attempt miniature crocheting :)
<3 Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type whatever you wish!