- These fruity tea infusers look so colorful and happy together, I like it!
- This seashell one is meant to be a wedding favor, but seeing as how there's no wedding in my near future, I would probably end up buying this for myself!
- This shark one is so cute because it floats on top of the water, making it darker and darker until you can only see the shark fin poking out! Innovative, huh?
- I found this monkey one on EBay. The way it's supposed to hang off the sides of your cup is genius!
- The rubber ducky idea is similar to the shark fin idea... but it has the added bonus of being a fun toy on the side! Not that you'd want to take it into the bath with you or anything... (Can you say tea bath? And yes, those do exist!)
- Playing off the idea of dipping something underwater, this scuba diver silicone tea infuser is pretty well-thought out. I like how large his head is in proportion to his body!
- Finally, the one that started the search for the best tea infuser on the internet: This candy cane tea infuser from Modcloth. It's coming out soon! I can't wait. I love how it hangs off the side of the cup :)
PS. Confession time: Oh no... I'm a day off! I wrote this post yesterday, but didn't get to send it out, and that's why it's a "Things I Love Tuesday" post. Sorry!