Friday, November 18, 2011

Shout-Out: Happy Birthday!

I hadn't had the chance to hop onto the computer yesterday, which was my roommate's birthday! She was my roommate last year as well. We're so different but we get along, I would say. I am so happy I got to know her. :)

Happy Birthday, Kristina!

Her boyfriend came over and they were being cute together. We went to have a birthday dinner at Noodle World (she loves Asian food...). A bowl of rice and pho later, we emerged with happy hearts. I got her some chocolate dipped strawberries as well, so I hope she liked that! I will be posting up her birthday card soon, for those of you who like printables. I didn't get a chance to print it out, so it's going to be a late birthday card from me... Oops. I finished it on time though! It's the thought that counts!
<3 Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type whatever you wish!