Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Gothic Inspiration

A lot of my posts recently have been word-heavy, so I thought I'd break it up by creating a treasury! Pictures are nice, right?

Click to see larger.
I just like to create wedding treasuries... even though I'm not even close to being married! One of my favorite color palettes are black, cream, and the palest of pinks. I fell in love with the pearl ring featured here and decided to create a collection around it! I think it would be beautiful to use a collection like this around wintertime. You can see it in detail here!

What are some of your favorite color schemes at the moment?
<3 Linda

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that 3 tiered stand is gorgeous! I like your selection of colors- I never thought of black/cream/light pink for a wedding, but I LOVE it. It seems so romantic~ *^o^*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I would enjoy making treasuries. I never really think to do it!

    ReplyDelete

Type whatever you wish!