Thursday, October 27, 2011

Stylespiration: Daisy Lowe

Daisy Lowe is a supermodel who has recently come under the radar for a lot of people, including myself. She's the daughter of Bush singer, Gavin Rossdale (he's also Gwen Stefani's husband, if you didn't know already). I really like her basic but defined style. I would never be able to dress like her everyday but I love the confidence that her look exudes: The bold bangs, the dark lips, the effortless style... swoon! Take a look for yourself!


Sources (clockwise from top): 1, 2, 3, 4. Here's a gallery if you'd like even more ideas!

And now for a Daisy Lowe inspired look:

It's a very youthful style, in my opinion! Every piece I included in the Polyvore set is under $50, except for the blazer. Cheapness for the win! On an unrelated note, I have two midterms today so I'm dying of lack of sleep right now. Wish me luck!
<3 Linda

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of her before, but she does have a great style. The bangs are great!

    Good luck on your midterms!! \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete

Type whatever you wish!