Wednesday, September 21, 2011

On the Road Again

I have so many pictures to share with you all that I decided to just show a couple at a time so that it's not a total photo overload!

I wasn't going to post any of these because they're all blurry towards the bottom (and to me they're really boring), but I figured that those of you who don't live in CA will probably enjoy these hills. I almost forget that they're not found in most other states, because I'm just so used to them! So far I haven't had anything to do since I brought the wrong yarn to college to work with. Sad! School's starting in a couple of days though, so I guess I should revel in this downtime.
<3 Linda

1 comment:

  1. Indiana is flat as ever. That looks like a loads better drive than I get around here!

    ReplyDelete

Type whatever you wish!