Monday, August 22, 2011

Watercolor Fantasies: A Sneak Peek

The title of this post is a little phrase that's been stuck in my head for ages; it might make for a good band name or something, but I have no idea where it came from! 

A little bit of the watercolor work I've been doing as of recent. Some of them are likely going to make it into the shop, but they're all still in their first raw edits and are going to have other drawing elements added, as well as text! I can't decide on whether I want them to be stickers, prints, or tags yet. The only one near being done is the cupcake one, but I decided to cut it to show a little peek of it for now!

It was my first time(s) using watercolor and I loved it! It's cool that you can always change it by adding water, and how the colors bleed into each other, creating a dreamy vibe. It's definitely a medium that I want to use more of in the future.

Hope you all had a good weekend!
<3 Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type whatever you wish!