"TiLT" and "Craving For..." are extremely similar, so I decided to get rid of "Craving For..." altogether. I love love love pastel shades. Something about them makes me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. The only time that we really get to see these lovely colors are during wedding events and on Easter, which is a shame.
My favorite pastel finds on Etsy:
1. Pastel Colors Oxford Flats by GoldenPonies. These shoes, as well as the rest of the items in their shop, are amazing. They have really good reviews too, and aren't even that expensive for handmade!
2. Spring Unicorn- Pastel Rainbow by DragonsandBeasties. This is my absolute favorite out of all of them by miles! This little unicorn made out of polymer clay is too adorable for words.
3. 7 Box Baby Cameras by GirliePains. First of all, these are under five dollars. Second of all, they're partially DIY, because they're printables! Gotta love it. I really admire people who paper craft, and want to try it as soon as I get the time.
4. Pastel Blue and Purple Striped Skirt by Pinkiepiexo. This girl's shop is pretty much the culmination of all my childhood dreams come to life. It's perfect for anyone who loves over-the-top cutesy things! This skirt seems easy to wear too.
5. Vintage Toy Photographs Vintage Stacked Suitcases Pastel by Wavyshell. It is part of a set of five photographs. This print is nice for someone looking for a pop of color. I wish I had those suitcases in real life, they would look lovely as home decor!
6. Travel Art, New York Watercolor, Chrysler Building by SketchAway. There's something about sketches that really gets me. It's almost like you can see the artist's process and imagine them standing there, sketching away as they glance at the cityscape. And, of course (as you can tell from my last post) I'm crazy about watercolor right now. Perfection.
I guess it's time to start breaking out the pastels, because they need to become more popular!