Monday, August 8, 2011

Movies & Mixes Monday: Something for Everyone

Hello there! I wanted to post yesterday but my computer died and I couldn't find my battery. :( To make up for it, we're going to change things up today. I put together a mix of some of my favorite tunes to listen to when I feel a certain way. Simply click on your mood and be whisked off to Youtube to enjoy! I'm not labelling the songs, because it's just more fun that way!

If you're feeling...

Sad
Happy
Motivated
Anxious
Calm
Scattered
Like Embracing Summer
Tired of Summer
Adventurous
Foreign
Romantic
Angry
Optimistic
Classy
Disappointed
Spiritual
Like a Kid
Like Dancing (innocently)
Like Dancing (at a club... LOL)
Like Dancing (with a partner)
Like Laughing

Hope you found what you were looking for! I have much to share in the upcoming days: New listings, what I've been up to recently, and future weekly positivity of course!
<3 Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type whatever you wish!