Friday, August 19, 2011

Bamboozled: Take 1

Guess what?! My dear mum bought me a Wacom tablet and pretty much made my dreams come true! I'm ecstatic and seriously cannot believe it! And so I would like to introduce yet another new feature: "Bamboozled"! It's named after my tablet (Bamboo). I'm thinking of naming her but I don't want to get too attached. Oh who am I kidding, I spent all of yesterday doodling!

Here is my very first drawing:
Yeah yeah, I know. It's not that great. but at least I figured out how to draw lines that connect! Does anyone know how to turn on the pressure sensitivity thing on a drawing tablet? (I sound really clueless. Hence the confused look on my drawing counterpart...heh.) Also, is there a way to change colors in the middle of a stroke? Alas, it seems I have much to learn. Can't wait to start coloring too!

This new feature's goal: To help me get better at using this thing. I'll update whenever, wherever. Each will be dated and uploaded to Flickr, and hopefully after a year or so, I can say that I've finally kind of gotten the hang of it and see the progress I've made!

<3 Linda
PS. Even more updates: The blog is slowly coming together, note the button on the left and the widget on the right. Now I just have to add some more buttons of tagged posts and links, slap an "About Me" button on that sucker, and I will finally be done with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type whatever you wish!